Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pinterest is such a troublemaker


Last week Kari posted a picture to Twitter and asked for someone crafty to make it for her.



Since I'm just so darn good at following directions (and I'd posted the same picture to Pinterest the day before), I decided it seemed simple enough and ordered the supplies. Because Kari is awesome, she decided she'd rather have silver instead of gold.

Last night I got to work on these suckers and realized there was a learning curve (and I am the definition of impatient). After all, it's been years since I've made a friendship bracelet. Prototype #1 is a bit iffy and may or may not have my blood on it. Also, it took way longer than it should have, but I'm convinced the rest will go much smoother. Even though this one isn't awesome, that didn't stop me from wearing it today.

Call me crafty.

Today is also finally the day I get to measure for my fridge!
I had to borrow this. That's a problem.




















Today is also...

It's that dreaded time of year once again.


















It's ok Mom. If you bomb you can stay home with me!

9 comments:

  1. I don't know what you're talking about; that one doesn't look iffy at all. I'm so excited for mine!!

    Good luck on your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a silver one too.

    What color fridge are you going to get? Do they make purple ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take one too! Good luck! Sounds super stressful. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bracelet! Are you going to sell them on Etsy because I want one too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bracelet you made looks pretty good on the pictures, I love it. So simple and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're MUCH braver than I am! And probably just more skilled too! I see crafty projects and think they look nice......for someone else! lol! I'm just missing my crafty gene, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Kari, that looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE the bracelet!!! I would buy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bracelet! I think I might have to try making one (or two) now! Thanks gor sharing the link too.

    Kiley @ DVF

    ReplyDelete