|The smile is fake. The style is very real.|
To say that this is one of the more strange things to happen to me at a doctor's office is quite an understatement, although I view any doctor's appointment where I don't have to remove my clothes to be a win.
|Because going to the neurologist isn't creepy enough|
To make a long story short, this test involved wearing these super snazzy infrared goggles and undergoing the following:
- Keeping my head still and following Mister Potato Head on a TV screen with only my eyes while he moved all over the screen. That sneaky little sneakster.
- Lying down, sitting up, keeping my head at certain angles
- Having cold and then warm air shot into each ear for a minute at a time
- Feeling like I was floating all over the place
- Lots of questions
- Talking about dogs (this was just a bonus of having an audiologist whose dog has his own Instagram account)