1. ADT keeps sending me mail advertising their security systems. Not only is it kind of amusing seeing as I live in one of the smallest houses in the neighborhood, but I've already got a security system and it's called Pippi. STEP OFF ADT!
|Or just get a vicious-sounding dog|
2. This morning I started working on getting Pippi to poop on command. Apparently it can be done. I like to think the neighbors all think I'm the strangest person ever, walking my dog with a treat bag and a clicker attached to my pants waist, shaming my dog into pooping.
3. I also found out today that cats can be trained. In a meeting this morning, my boss told us, out of the blue, "You know I trained my cat to use the toilet, right?" I had no idea such a thing was possible!
|I wonder if it's possible to teach a dog to do this...|
4. In the past week I've probably made 200 Noodle Huggers™ and I'm not sick of it yet.
|I am in desperate need of someone to make me a sewing table.|
5. I have tablecloths hanging from my wall.
|And you wouldn't even know it.|
6. This past Saturday I got up at 5 am on Saturday morning to go for a run before it got ridiculously hot out. That's the earliest Saturday morning I've ever gotten up to run. I hope to make it a habit.
Have you ever taught a pet to do something not normal?
What time do you get up on the weekend for a long run?