Monday, November 28, 2011

Not even caffeine can take away my joy

I have pretty much nothing exciting to report. My weekend was amazing and I didn't want it to end. I've got a lot of things going on up in that rickety brain of mine, but I haven't sorted through it yet, so no news. I just have a couple pictures to share...OH and I finally hit that 8-mile PDR! Halle-frickin-lujah!

As promised, this is the outfit I wore for my
own personal 5-mile "Pilgrim Trot" on
Thanksgiving morning.

























...and later on in the day I made a child laugh. It was a great
Thanksgiving :)
























My friend's Christmas tree has the most elaborate set up I've ever seen. These
are just a few of the individual branches pre-installment.
























I got rebellious and drank regular coffee every morning of my long weekend and now I'm paying the price in the form of dizziness. Freaking A.

At some point I will set up my own Christmas tree, with purple and lime green decorations. Oh and I can finally listen to Christmas music without feeling guilty. Also? I only have three more gifts left to buy. I love the holidays!

10 comments:

  1. The purple in your hair is fantastic! Ok, I'm pretty excited to see a lime green and purple outfitted tree. This should be good!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get one of those fake trees from the 70's that silver and rotates and has alternating colored lights shining on it so it changes colors. If I could have one of those, I wouldn't need a live tree.

    Your hair is freaking awesome. We are the awesome twins. Dizzy with fluorescent hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love your glittery-purple work gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit. So freakin jealous you are done shopping, you Christmas superstar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, you have purple hair!? It looks awesome! Also, that baby is cute! You are going to have to find a way to come meet my baby so you can make her laugh too. I'm rocking out to the new Michael Buble Christmas CD on Spotify right now. You should try it when your head stops spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the best running outfit ever. It looks like you lost a bet :)

    Making babies laugh is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for 8 miles! You are so almost there! Love the outfit for the Pilgrim Trot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving your colorful outfit. Great idea for a November day.

    Nice going on the 8 mile PDR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That outfit looks like you got dressed in the dark again......or packed for a workout in the dark again. But I strangely like it. Love the purple streak - very cool! I can't wait to see the purple/lime tree......sounds cool. Congrats on the 8 mile PDR!

    ReplyDelete