Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let your voice be heard!









The time has come! I've compiled all of your ideas (and a few of my own) for Little Slice of Awesome headband names. And now...it's competition time!

Here's the deal. Below is a list of all of the ideas (in no specific order). In the comments, vote for your favorites. Everyone gets three votes each. Please don't vote for one option more than once. (Only one will be counted if you do).

a.  Noggin Bands

b.  Emysue Bands*

c.  Noodle Huggers*******

d.  StayPuts*

e.  Head Hugger Bands*

f.  Pippi Bands**********

g.  Stuck on You Headbands**

h.  Awesome Bands**

i.  Fast Bands

j.  Noodle Huggers

k.  Badass Bands

l.  Banger Bands

m.  Cool Headgear

n.  Chica Bands

o.  StayPut Headbands

p.  Noggin Thongs***

q.  EmyBands******


You have until tomorrow (Friday) at noon to vote.
Once all the votes have been tallied, I'll reveal the winner of two free bands!

13 comments:

  1. Haha Noggin' Thongs.

    I like Pippi Bands. 3 votes for that please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pippi Bands
    Noggin Thongs
    StayPut Headbands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuck On you headbands
    Head Hugger Bands
    Awesome Bands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emysue Bands
    EmyBands
    Noggin Thongs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm partial to StayPuts and Noodle Huggers. I just feel like they are more descriptive than *name* bands. Then again, I am an idiot and giggled at Noggin Thongs. So mature over here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pippi bands is about as creative as my mind got while thinking about this on my drive to work yesterday. Since I never messaged you that idea, I'm glad to see I was not alone.

    I vote:
    Pippi Bands
    Noggin Thongs is pretty funny
    Emybands

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pippi Bands
    EmyBands
    Noodle Huggers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pippi Bands
    EmyBands
    Noodle Huggers (hee, this one makes me giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Noodle Huggers & Pippi Bands. 2 votes for Noodle Huggers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emy Bands
    Pippi Bands
    Noodle Huggers!
    These are great names!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha Noggin Thongs. I have to vote for that one!

    ReplyDelete