- Brown rice (leftover from Monday night's dinner), with almond milk and raisins, heated.
- 1.5 cups of coffee
- Salad: Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, peas, yellow pepper
- Small can of tuna (eaten on top of the salad)
Dinner (after a tough, but good gym workout):
- Tilapia (left over from Monday's dinner), with lemon on top
- Glass of Pinot Grigio
- Quinoa (made with chicken broth) mixed with peas, broccoli, and carrots
I also had a few snacks during the day:
- A banana
- An orange
- A handful of almonds
And then, I fell off "the wagon" not once, but TWICE yesterday! (I know I know. I hang my head in shame).
First, I was starving around 2pm and I had no 1-2 ingredient snacks left. The Balance bar in my drawer was burning a hole in me, so I gave in.
|I was so hungry, I couldn't even wait until after I took the |
picture to open it.
And now comes the after-dinner cheat-fest....ice cream. I've mentioned before how I'm obsessed with the Skinny Cow ice cream cups. Well, this one was burning a hole in me from the freezer. (And I'm not talking about freezer burn).
3 grams of fat
4 grams of fiber
And of course, during the day I also drank tons of water, as usual.
So there it is...I'm a cheater.
Giuliana would be so disappointed.