It's that time again! The fill-in-the-blanks is meant to be a Friday thing ("Fill-in-the-Blank Friday". DUH), but today is sort of like my Friday, as I won't be at work tomorrow. Stay tuned to a future post to find out the exciting reason why!
- I am awkward. I don't know why, but I just see myself as awkward. I just hope the line about being your own worst enemy rings true and that other people aren't like, "geez, who's the awkward girl?"
- The bravest thing I've ever done was move to North Carolina with no job lined up, at the beginning of the recession. Seems really stupid, but thankfully it worked out!
- I feel prettiest when after a really great workout. I actually look pretty awful, really. My face is red, sweat is dripping off of everything, but dang, do I feel good!
- Something that keeps me awake at night is my to-do list. It's never-ending, and it will never end, ever. There will always be something that I need to do, but still, it is always on my mind.
- My favorite meal in the entire world is pizza. Throw in a salad to make it a "meal" if you must, but to me, pizza is one of the best things ever.
- The way to my heart is through my stomach! No question about that. Feed me and you're golden.
- I would like to find a way for my parents (all four of them!) to move closer. I miss them.
(Ok, there's two)
|Jeremy referred to this as|
a "redneck beanbag chair" :)
|Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh...|