The reason I missed the real Fill-in-the-blank FRIDAY is because I was at the....wait for it....BEACH this weekend! I went to the outer banks with a couple friends from college and a few of their friends that I'd never met before. It was a great time. But, alas, all good things must come to an end and real life was waiting for me to return. And so, here we go...
- The best deal I've ever gotten is Well, I don't know if it's the BEST deal I've ever gotten, but this weekend I got a dress at the outlets that was on SALE for $60.00...on clearance for $15.00!
- If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Stacey and Clinton, Tim Gunn, Kenny Chesney, Bob Harper, Jennifer Garner....and lots of others, but can I get them all at seperate dinner parties?
- Something that inspires me is spending a day with my best friend, or in a new city, or great designs others have done, or a great book, or an awesome color, or a day at the beach, or a cloudless blue sky, or playing with a puppy...etc etc, times a million bajillion.
- If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with sour. No question!
- I dream about all sorts of crazy things at night and, well, I guess the same during the day, but daydreams tend to be more funner (yes, funner. It's totally a word.)
- My weekend will be spent with my dad (who is coming to visit again..woohoo!), and friends, and at the outlet mall with the girls. To say that I'm excited is a gross understatement.
- If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be FRIENDS on DVD! Ten seasons of wonderfulness.
(courtesy of thelittlethingswedo)