Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wants: Title Nine

Every now and then I receive a catalog in the mail full of things I'd love to buy...if I had the money. I've decided to feature some of those things here, periodically, since I will probably never actually own them. See, I buy most of my things from the sale and clearance sections and, by the time most things I want are on sale or clearance, the only sizes left are XL and XXXL. I have yet to understand why stores don't buy less big clothes and more smaller clothes, to be more in-line with the size demographics. Last year, sometime in May or June, I went into a Loft store hoping to find a pair of regular-priced shorts, and the sales lady approached me and told me, "we're all sold out of the smaller sizes, if you're looking for shorts for yourself." Duuuuude!!
So, anywho, with Spring springing and warmer weather finally beginning to tip-toe in, I'm craving the days of flip flops and sundresses. Yesterday I received a catalog from notoriously too-expensive Title Nine. With each turn of the page, I was wanting all over again. <sigh> (I also noticed the creative way in which they rate their sports bras :) Below are my favorites from the most recent Title Nine catalog.

(I apologize for the weird format of the images. This is the best I could do with my lack of internet skillz).

Refresh Watch
Tiptop Tank
Paisley Power Full-Zip
Seaside Slip-on Skirt

Unstoppable Dress
So, there you have it. My very colorful wants from Title Nine, Spring 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this post linked at the bottom of another...that watch really caught my eye! Did you ever get it?

    ReplyDelete