This will mark the 1.74 billionth Saturday in a row of crappy weather. This whole work week was sunny and warm. I'd tell Mother Nature to "bite me", but I think this is her version of biting me, kicking me, and eating my brain.
On a more fun note, I got my Bondi Band in the mail on Wednesday that I won in Kara's giveaway! I, of course, tried it out during my kickboxing workout yesterday. It seemed to stay in place. It didn't fly off my head, so that's a start! Since I'm a huge skeptic, I have to try it during a couple more workouts in order to give it my 100% approval, but so far so good.
|"flying pig" in purple|
Also, just in case you need to feel better about yourself this morning: during my workout yesterday, I ended up uppercut punching myself in the chin. Oh yes, my friends, I'm that cool.
|At least my shorts are awesome!|
And now onto
- My favorite daily responsibility is uhh..."favorite responsibility"? Does eating count?
- My least favorite daily responsibility is showering. It's a daily necessity and, don't get me wrong, I enjoy being clean and not smelling, but it's such a time suck. I could be using that time to do more important things; like eating or sleeping.
- My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Chick-fil-a. For some reason I'm always craving it on Sundays, the only day they aren't open.
- My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is Italian. I could probably eat it every day. It's totally Italian food's fault for being so easy to prepare.
- Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is uhh... uhm... does it count if I was only "famous" to my parents? Like, when I graduated college? Or the first time I peed on the potty?
- If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for a raise (or to win a ton of money so that I can get my own place and afford gas), that my family would move closer, for awesome abs.
- My biggest pet peeve is mean people, I guess. I have lots of pet peeves. Mean people take the cake.