One little story before we get to the nitty gritty blank filling-in activities. So, yesterday morning on my way to work, I was craving jelly beans (the REAL kind. Sorry, Harry Potter) and a bagel. Real healthy, I know. Well, I stopped at Harris Teeter for jelly beans and Tums (long story about how I was up all night with heartburn). I wanted the regular ol' nothin special Brach's jelly beans (what they call "Premium Jelly Bird Eggs". Yeah, I know. Strange. Yet delicious).
Why I keep craving these things, I'll never know. But they are so cheap I'm not going to question it. So anyhow, back to the story at hand. Harris Teeter let me down and only had the Starburst jelly beans. I was so disappointed. When I got to work I was able to find a bagel, thank goodness, but whenever I thought about the jelly beans, the craving returned.
So, after my workout I stopped to pick up my prescriptions at the pharmacy since I'll be out of town for a week and, guess what!
Well, let's just say there was a 15-minute jelly bird egg massacre on my way home. To say I was ecstatic is a gross understatement. And, that price sticker of $2.39? They were actually on sale for 99 cents! (Woop woop!)
And now, because it's Friday...
- Fridays are the days I don't mind waking up to go to work, knowing the next morning I can sleep in as long as I want; AND the morning after that, too!
- Warm sunny days, endorphins, dogs, time with friends and family, receiving unexpected money, and lots of other things make me terribly happy.
- Something that inspires me is a great conversation.
- If I had the day off today I would I DID have the day off today! YAY! I drove to Virginia, spent time with my parents, and will be going to bed unbelievably early in preparation for my early morning workout and a long day with family tomorrow.
- If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is fun, colorful, random, abstract, I-don't-have-a-style-but-I-like-to-pretend-I-do, If-you-put-a-landscape-painting-in-my-house-I-will-find-a-spot-for-it-in-the-trashcan-out-back.
- Concerning politics I would say I'm undefined.
- I'd like to go to Hawaii so I could enjoy the weather, water, landscape, and be able to say that I went to Hawaii and had to be drugged and dragged back home because I didn't want to leave.
Happy Easter Weekend!Enjoy yourself some jelly beans, and remember to bite the head off the chocolate bunny first so you don't have to listen to him scream :)
(courtesy of thelittlethingswedo)