Yesterday Katie tagged me in her Versatile Blogger post.
1. Thank the giver (Thanks, Katie! I enjoyed reading your random things.)
2. Share 7 random things about yourself (easy!)
3. Tag 15 other newly discovered blogs (and then you can feel free to participate or not).
Ok, here goes nothin.
- I am a twin. I have a brother who is the exact same age as me (minus about a minute).
getting ready to blow out our candles last year
- My belly button is a "halfie". It's half in and half out. My brother's is the same way. (Last night my friend told me hers is a "levely". I've never heard that one before. (Also, belly button piercings gross me out).
- I've been diagnosed with Patulous Eustachian Tube (to make a long story short, my ears don't regulate pressure correctly). I discovered yesterday that when I sniff, I get the clogged ear feeling and then I can hear myself breathe. It sucks. I had to give up caffeine, too. Somewhere along the line I must have really pissed off karma. I miss my morning coffee. Decaf is just not the same. However, if you have any flavored decaf brands to share, let me know. Dunkin Donuts doesn't make their amazing pumpkin and mint flavors in decaf. Discrimination.
Oh how I miss thee.
- It's no secret, I have a horrible track record when it comes to dating. I have a weird pattern of dating guys with names that start with the same letter. Mainly, B and J. In no specific order, they are: Brandon, Brian, James, James, Jason, Josh. I thought for sure when I broke the cycle, he'd end up being "the one". Oh how wrong I was.
- I think landscape paintings are the most pointless types of art ever. Think of it this way: when you take a picture of a landscape, it's the first one to be deleted from your memory card. Am I right? Why, then, would you want to hang a huge, painted one on your wall that is actually just an artist's interpretation of a landscape?
- I am a klutz times about a million. I have a knack for walking into walls, hitting myself in the head with doors, slamming my knee into things (like I did this morning). In the Summer I worry that people at the gym will see all the bruises all over my legs and think I've been abused. One morning in college I was awoken by my roommate, lying flat on my back on the floor with a huge bump on my forehead. Apparently I had gotten up to go to the gym and when I opened the door I knocked myself out with it. I = awesome.
- Anytime that I get to sleep is my favorite time of day. I get giddy for bedtime. And, if I happen to have time on the weekend for a nap, you better believe I'll take it! Whoever said "I can sleep when I'm dead" obviously has never met me when I am experiencing a lack of sleep. Even I can't stand myself at those times.
And now for step 3: 15 other newly discovered blogs. Feel free to participate or not. It makes no difference to me either way :)
The Studly Runner
Running to the Kitchen
Running on Coffee
Rust Belt Runner
The Running Cook
Get Up and Go
Running in Real Life
Cows and Lasers and Everything In Between
Run With Kate
Not Just Saying
Is anyone else as glad as me that tomorrow's Friday?!