Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oink oink

Sometimes you just need to vent in a passive-aggressive manner.

someecards.com - Realizing your ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend is a complete downgrade: Priceless.

...and now my day may begin.


I'll fill you in on my weekend at the beach with my mom a bit later.

What do you think? Do we look alike?
















But first, my best friend had her baby! I told her she had to wait to come into this world until after I got back from the beach. Did she listen? Nope! I got to meet her and hold her yesterday. All six pounds of her. SIX POUNDS! That's so crazy to me. I lift up a five-pound weight and think she's only one more pound than that. So tiny! The craziest thing is I was only a little over five pounds when I was born. I was that tiny at one point in my existence.

Sorry for the rant, this is all just blowing my mind.

Do I look scared enough?


















Adorable times infinity...squared. I'm an "aunt" to a two-legged being now! (Not that I'm any less of an aunt to my nephew-dog, Rocco. It's just a different kind of love :)

And I must end the recap there (to be continued), as I have a lot of work to catch up on. But before I close, I need to pick the winners of my giveaway!

There were sixteen total entries. I've decided there will be four winners (giving everyone a 1:4 chance of winning), and that the winners get to choose, from my etsy shop, either two headbands OR one collar.

And now, random.org, do your thing!







The WINNERS are:
1. Kara
9. Sarah
13. autumn1329
8. Alyssa (who, I'm sure, will be choosing a dog collar ;-)

Congratulations to all four of you! Leave a comment on this post and let me know which two headbands or which one collar you'd like. If you didn't win this time, don't worry, I sense many other shop giveaways in the future!

11 comments:

  1. I'm so unreasonably excited!!

    Oh man, I think I need a Halloween head band for MCM since it happens the day before Halloween! Since Faith is always trying to steal my headbands for herself, maybe I should get one for her too and clip the back so it fits...hmmmm....needs more thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your friend! And I hope Alyssa picks a really pretty collar. I'm hoping my headbands arrive today...I want to punch USPS in the face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You totally just made my day!!! They're all so dang cute, I had trouble deciding. I think I'm going with the black flower and zebra headbands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first e-card. Yes, that's a great feeling. Ha!
    Beautiful baby. I feel as if the universe is bombarding me with adorable newborns to drool over lately and I love it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute baby girl! Her little pink bow is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Kara just opened up a new market for you: baby headbands!

    P.S. I'm anxiously awaiting the next giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love holding newborns!!! but yes, so terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was actually thinking you should get in to baby headbands the other day. But only if I'm having a girl because otherwise I will be horribly jealous! I think I want starfish and the white flowers on turquoise. I actually feel a little guilty about winning, but not guilty enough to say no! I think I see your headbands as Pokemon (oh yeah, I totally went there!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so great! I need more time. I'm going to stare at them all until bedtime then decide. They are all so freakin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ladies are lucky!!! Maybe next time I'll win one! In the meantime, I am planning to place an order! I'll get to that this week!

    Love the first e-card - that's awesome! My happiness comes thru Facebook when I see how big my hs bf has become! So completely unattractive now!

    Jealous you were in VA Beach! I love it there! Yes, there are similarities between you & Mom.

    ReplyDelete