I'm not feeling too wordy today, as I'm busy coming down off my Benadryl high from last night and trying to understand why I had to have such scary, weird dreams. I may be in shock. You don't want to know. Onto the goods!
- I am looking forward to going up to GMU with my mom today to browse the bookstore. Since I work at UNC and am bombarded with baby blue, it's time to get reacquainted with my roots. Green and gold!
- Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is wedding stuff. I don't know why. I'm not getting married anytime soon, and I don't necessarily love watching weddings, but all the little details are fun.
- My favorite car is Jeep Wranglers. It's totally my brother's fault.
- If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be Sunny, 70's, no humidity, and a light breeze. And I don't want to have to move to the west coast to get it.
- My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is go to the gym, unless it's my day off and then it's to go home, be welcomed by the dog, and lay in bed for a while. Bed is my happy place.
- This weekend I have to go back home to NC. I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, but not to the drive and not to having to drive into work. Working from home is awesome!
- If I were a color, I'd be purple because, it's the best color ever. DUH!!
(courtesy of thelittlethingswedo)