Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random facts (because my brain is broken today)

I only recently realized that, in my personal email account, I can delete more than one email at a time.

I have the best friends ever. You may think you do, but you don't. I do. (Unless we have the same friends, of course).

I think I just realized that I know someone is my true friend if they'll talk about poop with me. I've had three conversations about poop with three different friends in the past two days.


I love her.


















This brightened my morning
I can look past the bad punctuation because of its awesomeness.















Getting into the shower this morning, I stubbed my toe. On the tub. I am the queen of undesired talents.

I get anxious about the drive to work. And the drive home from work. And just about any other drive. The fact that I drive at all is a mystery to me.

I have an impending feeling that something is going to change in my life soon. I have filled out paperwork for a community home trust in the area and as much as it scares the balls out of me, I'm thinking of turning it in. I am pretty sure they're going to tell me I am too poor, but that would sure put my comfort zone out of whack.

And also?

POOP

7 comments:

  1. Poop! Yay for home stuff! You'd love the independence of living alone and Pippi would keep you company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you could delete more than one email at a time! I better figure that out. I have so many to delete. Yes, when you can discuss poop with someone, you know you have a true friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh a house! Allan has a 365-Day Poop Facts calendar that you might love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to talk about poop, I can tell you all sorts of sordid details about pooping post abdominal surgery (it sucks).

    And a house? Yay! I hope it works out for you! Especially since it's only a matter of time before certain people decide to spawn.

    ReplyDelete