Saturday, February 26, 2011

Switching Over

After much contemplation and annoyance over Tumblr's interface, I've decided to make the switch from Tumblr to Blogger. I never really intended to create a "real" blog, really. I wanted a platform for my family members and friends who don't have Facebook accounts to easily read about my daily goings-on. It turns out, however, that none of them were really keeping up with it, so it turned out to not be a great solution. I have, however, found a few of my friends' blogs on Blogger, and in order to follow them or vice versa, I needed a Blogger account. And, so, here I am!

I wasn't able to (with my limited knowledge of how the inner workings of the internets function), transer my Tumblr posts to Blogger. This makes me a little sad, but, after all, it is not the end of the world. Sometimes starting over is for the best.

Unfortunately, I had already created a Blogger account back in 2009 with this title ("in the between"), so "just live through it" is being put to rest (although, as a saying, it is still my mantra!).

And so, here goes nothin!...

No comments:

Post a Comment