Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fill in the blanks

To be fair, I totally stole this from someone else's blog. But, I think it's a great idea, and good way to waste some time :)

1.   I am currently obsessed with my iPod Touch. I only wish it were an iPhone. I've been asked more than once, "why do you have two phones?"

2.  Today I am glad because my dad is in town!

3.  The age I am is 29  and the age I feel is 20, but with the wisdom of a 29-year-old. I still can't believe I'm almost 30. I can't help but feel that everyone my age knows the secret to life and I have yet to figure it out. But then again, when I really think about it, I can't see myself married with children. I guess I'm just a slow-grower.

4.  My favorite place is my room. I hesitate to say this, as I really could always go for a warm, sunny day on the beach, but at the end of it all, I love my room. It's the only room in the house that's MINE.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is donating my old, used gym shoes. I have about five pairs now that I need to donate. I want to donate them to Nike Reuse-a-shoe, but the thought of paying for the shipping is making me put it off. I think I'm under the impression that some day in the future I'm going to be filthy rich :-P

6.  The last thing I purchased was lunch at Subway yesterday. Exciting, right?

7.  The thing I love most about my home is living with family at 29-years-old. While this sometimes isn't so awesome, most of the time it is. Plus, I live with dogs that I don't have to pay for ;-)

6 comments:

  1. So excited I get to read your private thoughts now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...Boriana, my "private" thoughts won't be here, but as always, I'll tell you in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, I might have to steal it for my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara, go for it! I actually got it from:

    http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/2011/02/fill-in-blank-friday_24.html

    so I may need to start this fill-in-the-blank Friday thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love your blog chica. enjoy the rest of your week!

    xo monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Monica! Same with you. Happy hump day :)

    ReplyDelete