Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I haven't fallen off the face of the planet

Hello strangers! I hope you all are well, and enjoying the Spring weather and colors. I know I am, although my head is not. Everything in there is itchy. The best part of my morning? Cleaning my ears with a Q-tip. It's like scratching my brain. The inventor of the Q-tip is pretty much the most awesome person ever.

The reason for my MIA status is that I'm still in Virginia. Yesterday and today, I'm taking an Adobe Creative Suite 5 bootcamp class. I'm learning all sorts of cool new things in the newest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Acrobat, etc. It's pretty awesome.

The class is in Alexandria, which means I get to commute to Alexandria, VA via interstate 95. If you've been in rush hour in Northern VA or DC, you know that 95 during rush hour is the equivalent of being in Hell. Thankfully, they switched the days from Thursday and Friday to Monday and Tuesday. I can't even begin to imagine Friday rush hour.



I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter and ate your share of whichever brand of Jelly beans you prefer. I know I did :)



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Did you know it actually says "Don't use in ear canal" on the Q-tip box? :)

    Uh, 95 is HELL. I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're learning lots! I wish I knew how to use photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've spent plenty of time on 95, and I SO feel for you. That sounds like hell, but I am jealous you'll be a photoshop wizard!

    ReplyDelete