Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill-in-the-blanks FRIDAY

Once again, we made it to Friday! Thankfully, this week has been relatively painless, but knowing that I can sleep in tomorrow is a priceless revelation. I'm not, however, looking forward to this:


This will mark the 1.74 billionth Saturday in a row of crappy weather. This whole work week was sunny and warm. I'd tell Mother Nature to "bite me", but I think this is her version of biting me, kicking me, and eating my brain.












On a more fun note, I got my Bondi Band in the mail on Wednesday that I won in Kara's giveaway! I, of course, tried it out during my kickboxing workout yesterday. It seemed to stay in place. It didn't fly off my head, so that's a start! Since I'm a huge skeptic, I have to try it during a couple more workouts in order to give it my 100% approval, but so far so good.
"flying pig" in purple

















 Also, just in case you need to feel better about yourself this morning: during my workout yesterday, I ended up uppercut punching myself in the chin. Oh yes, my friends, I'm that cool.
At least my shorts are awesome!
















And now onto

  1. My favorite daily responsibility is  uhh..."favorite responsibility"? Does eating count?

  2. My least favorite daily responsibility is  showering. It's a daily necessity and, don't get me wrong, I enjoy being clean and not smelling, but it's such a time suck. I could be using that time to do more important things; like eating or sleeping.
  3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is  Chick-fil-a. For some reason I'm always craving it on Sundays, the only day they aren't open.
  4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is  Italian. I could probably eat it every day. It's totally Italian food's fault for being so easy to prepare.
  5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is   uhh... uhm... does it count if I was only "famous" to my parents? Like, when I graduated college? Or the first time I peed on the potty?
  6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish  for a raise (or to win a ton of money so that I can get my own place and afford gas), that my family would move closer, for awesome abs.
     
  7. My biggest pet peeve is  mean people, I guess. I have lots of pet peeves. Mean people take the cake.
(courtesy of thelittlethingswedo)


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god I have done that SO many times! I always picture someone who pisses me off during kickboxing and then I end up with jaw pain. I'm right in the harness in a bright green shirt - maybe it's not coming up for you for some reason? We are so on the same page with daily responsibilities, now I can't fill this out because I would have to just copy your answers. I share your exact wishes. I also live literally a one minute walk from a Chic-Fil-A, but I never go (our one difference).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are epic!

    Uppercutting yourself is a skill few have, feel special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new headband! Of course you got purple! And I love your shorts!!

    Oooh, good call on eating being your favorite responsibility! I choose that one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wrong link.. sorry.

    http://www.ustream.tv/sfshiba

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shorts are indeed AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete