Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It was more like a nightmare


















I'm officially disturbed, creeped out, and disgusted. I had a dream last night. It involved a man. What man?


Was it

















No :(


Was it

















No :'(


Was it

















Nooooo. :',(



It was...
























EWWWWWW   >:-o


OMG. My brain hates me! What is that?! I don't find Jerry Seinfeld attractive, I hated his show, his jokes suck, and HE'S OLDER THAN MY DAD! It keeps haunting me. I wish I could scrub my brain with Ajax. My brain totally owes me for this one. I think somewhere along the line I really pissed karma off.

<shudder>



What's your problem? I dreamed about chasing
deer and eating your socks.






















Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, ouch! I was watching him on a 30 Rock rerun last night and he's not bad looking...for an old dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww, that would bother me. Were you watching Seinfield reruns before bed? :)

    ReplyDelete