Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Neighbor Shaming

AMIRIGHT?!



























So, remember when this happened?



So I got that fixed. And then this happened?



Well, I haven't been able to replace that yet and this goes and happens:

As luck would have it, you can't buy only the rear window. You can either buy all three soft windows as a set or you have to invest in an entirely new top + windows...for $500. 

If things really do happen in threes, I should be good for a while...at least in the broken car parts department. Unless, of course, I just jinxed myself by saying that. It would be so nice if my guardian angel would come back and do her job.


Having all these things in disarray is hurting my nerves. Driving around with a duct-taped back window makes me feel like I should be living in a different neighborhood...where my neighbors have couches on their front lawns and walk around in their underwear. Last week my American flag in front of my house ripped and I couldn't get it down so it stayed like that for about four days. I was that neighbor. Thankfully, I've since replaced the flag AND installed a bird feeder in the backyard. Getting on karma's good side and what-not.

Maybe this will keep Pippi entertained during the day.

Really, Mom? Most boring show ever.


Have you ever done something that made you feel like an unfit neighbor?

No comments:

Post a Comment