Friday, April 11, 2014

Four things Friday


ONE
Have you ever had one of those runs where you would give anything if only a porta-potty would magically appear at this moment? This was my run yesterday. Too much information? I think I've found a huge flaw to the whole living alone thing. No one to come..."rescue" me in such situations. 
Aptly named, I'd say.







TWO
Last night Pippi needed a bath. I'll spare you the details of why. One thing I don't understand is why dogs hate baths so much (or at least MY dog). I mean, it's like a free full-body massage! I basically have to try to trick her into the bathroom or drag her in there. She looks dejected during the entire bath and then as soon as it's over and I get out the towel, it's butt-tuck-run-crazy time. What IS that?! 
The dog version of "talking back?"





















THREE
I moved to North Carolina six years ago today! It doesn't even seem possible. I had no job and moved in with my brother and sister-in-law. Two years ago at this time, I had signed a contract on a house. So many things have changed!
Back when it was almost mine.

























FOUR
This. Because...Friday!




















Have you ever had to be rescued on a run?

Does your dog enjoy baths? I've heard of this phenomenon, but never met a bath-loving dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment