She will be owning this:
Also, I just had my annual performance review at work. I can't divulge anything too juicy, but it went very well. Yay!
Today's blog challenge: Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first ten songs that pop up. I've decided to shuffle my workout mix instead of my "everything" mix because I always think it's interesting to see what songs other people jam out to while working out. I will warn you that most of the songs on my workout mix are songs I've been listening to since high school. Yeah, I have a lot of catching up to do.
- Give a Little Bit - Google Dolls
- The One - Limp Bizkit
- Made of Glass - Trapt
- Flavor of the Week - American Hi-Fi
- Want You Bad - The Offspring
- My Generation - Limp Bizkit
- Pushing Me Away - Linkin Park
- Unopened Letter to the World - The Ataris
- Summer of '69 - Bowling for Soup
- It'll Be OK - Limp Bizkit
I guess I'm really into the old school alternative songs for working out. Also, "angry" songs.
This list is, in no way, a reflection of the majority of music I listen to. Gym music is in its own category. I'd really like to start branching out on the types of music I listen to at the gym and I'd love to hear what types of music and songs YOU work out to.