It's here! Friday is finally here! My weekend will be chill and I'm totally looking forward to it. Jeremy and Amanda will be out-of-town on a family camping trip (that I couldn't make it on because I have to work today and I am volunteering at a food kitchen this afternoon). I'm really bummed to miss it. They're going to have fun, but I get the house to myself. Just me and the dog. Blissful :) My eye is still twitching, which is driving me INSANE. I'm desperate for it to go away. I'll try just about anything at this point. Voo doo? Witchcraft? Some really strange herbal remedy? Bring it!
And now, onward to the blanks
- People always tell me I look like my mom. Check it
- Friends don't let friends walk around with a booger in their nose or wearing see-through pants with patterned undies.
- A sunny day is perfect for everything! Bring on the Vitamin D (and the sunscreen)!
- My favorite accessory is probably earrings. There are so many styles and types. I mean, I have three earring holes in each ear. The possibilities are endless!
- If I could afford it I would have my own place, my own dog, and my own Mac Laptop with CS5 installed.
- The cure for boredom is ...this is impossible to answer. There are WAY more than one! Just ask someone with a short attention span.
- I am currently "in like" with Pinterest :)
(courtesy of thelittlethingswedo)
Today's featured (by me) dog for adoption is Marigold
She's a Basset Hound/Lab mix and OHMYGOSH so adorable. Supposedly her mom was the Basset Hound and her dad was the lab. All I have to say is Ouch.