Monday, May 9, 2011

Challenge: Day 9 I'm proud of...


What's today's challenge?

Day 9: Something from the past few days you're proud of

Hmmm...

Well, let me give you a scenario: you know those times you saw something you thought was cool, but didn't buy it because it cost more than you thought it should and thought, "i could make that," when, in reality, you never even tried to make it?

Sometimes I actually do try to make those things. Sometimes I'm successful and sometimes I'm not.




When I was home for Easter, I went out and bought the supplies to make six for the price of one ($14), in three different designs, of these:



N
o
n
-
s
l
i
p

h
e
a
d
b
a
n
d
s
!


I will not divulge the original product name, but I will say that yes, these work just as well as the original, and yes, I plan on making more.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Can you tell us how you made them? Or do a giveaway? Either way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I giveaway. Good call! Stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, aren't you awesome?! I'm all for saving money, but not when it requires me to make things myself. lol!

    ReplyDelete