I hope everyone had a wonderfully awesome Cinco de Mayo yesterday. My boss had Happy Hour at her place..drinks, snacks, and office gossip. Unfortunately there was no pinata, but I'm willing to forgive :)
- What I love most about my home is getting to see and talk to my brother every day, and to share my nephew-dog with him and my sister-in-law.
- I'm excited because DUH, it's Friday!
- My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is to either get in a good workout or go to sleep. Yes, I realize these are complete opposites. That's how I roll.
- Currently I am craving sleep. Like I said, it's Friday! Sleeping in tomorrow will literally be a gift from Heaven. Heaven rules.
- The thing I love most about my mom is ...do I really have to pick just one thing? She's just awesome. Plain and simple.
- If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be Just Live Through It. It's my thing. When the going gets tough, the tough get going, right?
- If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be This literally changes by the day. Peanut butter or jelly beans or cookies or pizza or bread or oranges or cake or pasta... Today, probably peanut butter. I haven't had peanut butter in days and that just seems wrong. Mmmm...peeeanut butteeerrrr.
And, to celebrate Friday, this is what I'm wearing to work today :)