Thank you, troops!
I bet there are a bunch of people in New York, DC, and Pennsylvania who are skipping work today.
I've heard some really awesome and hilarious things this morning about the death of Bin Laden, and how awesome America, and our troops are. Since nothing else I could write here could really trump this news, I wanted to share some of that awesomeness here.
First thing this morning when I got to work, Kara had tweeted
And then there's...
- Obama > Osama
- I wonder if he got all those virgins he was promised.
- I hope he didn't make any horcruxes. (Harry Potter reference :)
- Osama Bin Laden's demise finally comes after stupidly activating his iPhones FIND MY PHONE feature.
- and, of course, there's all the Donald Trump jokes
- Do we care about Obama's grades any more? DO WE DONALD TRUMP?
And all those years of playing Where's Waldo have paid off.
And then people just being witty (Thank you, Google)...
What are some other funny or just plain awesome things you've seen or heard?
P.S. upcoming Sweaty Bands review. (Yep, I'm jumping on the bandwagon :)