Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Challenge: Day 11 Songs

So, I think it's OK to say now: My friend is having a GIRL! I'm going to be Auntie Em :)
She will be owning this:












Also, I just had my annual performance review at work. I can't divulge anything too juicy, but it went very well. Yay!


Today's blog challenge: Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first ten songs that pop up. I've decided to shuffle my workout mix instead of my "everything" mix because I always think it's interesting to see what songs other people jam out to while working out. I will warn you that most of the songs on my workout mix are songs I've been listening to since high school. Yeah, I have a lot of catching up to do.
  1. Give a Little Bit - Google Dolls
  2. The One - Limp Bizkit
  3. Made of Glass - Trapt
  4. Flavor of the Week - American Hi-Fi
  5. Want You Bad - The Offspring
  6. My Generation - Limp Bizkit
  7. Pushing Me Away - Linkin Park
  8. Unopened Letter to the World - The Ataris
  9. Summer of '69 - Bowling for Soup
  10. It'll Be OK - Limp Bizkit

I guess I'm really into the old school alternative songs for working out. Also, "angry" songs.


http://www.nataliedee.com/















This list is, in no way, a reflection of the majority of music I listen to. Gym music is in its own category. I'd really like to start branching out on the types of music I listen to at the gym and I'd love to hear what types of music and songs YOU work out to.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one still listening to Limp Bizkit, lol.

    I actually listen to country and Jewel a lot when I run, and of course rap. Can't forget "Big Pimpin" when I'm running.

    ReplyDelete