Sunday, May 8, 2011

Challenge: Days 7 and 8

First off, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, grand-mothers, step-mothers, aunts, and soon-to-be mothers out there. You ROCK!


Day 7 of the challenge is: Your Zodiac sign and how it fits your personality.

I don't know much about the zodiac signs and what they mean and all that hullabaloo, but my mom does, and she's told me several times that I possess more Capricorn traits than Sagittarius. Her reasoning is that my brother and I were actually due six weeks later than our birthday (we're twins, and were born prematurely), so Jeremy has more Sagittarius traits and I have more Capricorn traits.

Let's compare.

Traits in black don't represent me.
Traits in blue represent me.
Traits in bold blue really represent me.


































Based on this, I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm definitely very impatient and need my freedom, but I'm also a very organized, perfectionist person.

I guess astrology is a fun thing to think about, but I'm not all that sure how reality-based it is. It kind of freaks me out sometimes because I've had many relationships with guys of one of the astrological signs so now I'm predisposed to think they are all bad for me. You just never know!


Day 8 of the challenge? A moment you felt most satisfied with your life.

Gosh, I don't even know. For me, two things come to mind.
  1. Leaving the building after my last college class. I attended graduation a few months prior, and I had one last class to finish before being an official graduate. By the time I hit my senior year, I couldn't wait to get into "the real world" and start making money. I, of course, was getting anxious that my first student loan payment was due in six months.
  2. After five months of job searching since moving to North Carolina, finally getting a call back about a temp job offer, and then being offered the permanent position three months later. That was, by far, one of the most amazing moments in my life. AND, I still really like my job there...almost three years later. It's so nice when things work out like that. :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those are hard questions to answer! I personally think signs are dumb and if you think hard enough, you can find yourself in any of them. :)

    ReplyDelete