Saturday, July 23, 2011

Seven links

Thursday night I was messing around before I hopped in the shower after my workout, and I was able to get an earring in one of my cartilage piercings that I thought had closed up long ago. Yesterday my ear was a work of art :)





















And now, since I've been tagged in the "7 links" blogging extravaganza, and because I crack under peer pressure (and we all know I'm always up for a challenge), Here are my seven:

1.  Most Beautiful
I'd say probably my post the day after I adopted Pippi. I couldn't even guess how long I'd been wanting a dog, and I was so happy when I was able to take her home the day I met her. It was just meant to be :)














2.  Most Popular
I'm not sure why, but my post-vacation post earlier this month is my most popular. I'm thinking it's because it has the word "grind" in the title, and features a capybara in a collar. I mean it just doesn't get any better than that.
Where's my collar, Mama?













3.  Most Controversial
I don't like drama (unless I'm watching it on the boob tube), so I don't normally post about controversial topics, but I'd say probably either my Jillian Michaels rant or that one about Guiliana are probably the most "controversial" of my posts.
Fat is evil. That's why I don't drink coffee
or eat full meals.



















4. Most Helpful
Uhh...maybe...one of my reviews? I'm not exactly a professional anything that would be helpful to the world, that I know of. I like to pretend sometimes that I know what I'm doing, but let's get real. I hardly ever have more than a slight idea of what's taking place in the world around me at any given moment.

5.  Surprise Success
The fact that I have any followers at all is amazing to me. I was unsuccessful at getting my family to read this here blog, which was the original intended purpose, but you all keep me going.

6. Not Enough Attention
Hmmm...That anyone pays any attention at all is pretty spectacular. Maybe my motivations page? But I'm probably biased because I love that page. We all need a little motivation now and then.












7.  Most Proud
Way back when I switched over to Blogger, my brother, Jeremy, was rebuilding an engine for an older Jeep that he had bought. He worked on it for a while, and when he finally got it going, I think he may have shed a tear :) I was proud.


And now I'm supposed to tag people, but I'm sure everyone I'd tag has already been tagged (and has possibly already done their "7 links" post....helloooo 15 followers :), so no homework for now. But you may not get off so easy next time.

And now, time for me to get up the *umph* to clean the entire house. It wouldn't be such a daunting task if it weren't for my two furry shadows. (Garmin update: He (it has been decided that he's a dude) left Charlotte, NC at 1:30am last night. I hope that means he gets here today!)


Happy Weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, the capybara thing will NEVER die! This 7 links thing is hard, I still haven't finished mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that Willy is on his way to you. :) See what I did there? I just reinforced his name. :P

    ReplyDelete