Thursday, March 10, 2011

Best. Food. Ever.

Today someone asked me what my favorite food is.


















I sure did!


Peanut butter, to me, is the most perfect food on the face of the planet. Don't get me wrong, I also love pickles and cookies and Italian food and bread and grits (my new realization) and steamed broccoli and...well, I just really love food.

But onto the good stuff...Because I need a laugh today and also because I've now got peanut butter on my brain, I bring you...funny peanut butter pictures! (Thank you, internet).

Peanut butter monkey sandwich



Peanut butter monkey cake
(Where else can you say that phrase?)



































I'm not sure what peanut butter and monkeys have to do with one another, but apparently it's a good idea.


Also, dogs + peanut butter = nothing but awesome.
My favorite part is that you can see his tongue. He's not even
trying to get it off his head. He's in heaven.















Caught red-handed, but he doesn't even care.
















One thing that will make anyone laugh? Put a little peanut butter on a dog's nose and see what happens. Trust me.


I totally want to make these.















and these....

Too cute to eat? Not possible.














So true.



















And now, I leave you with (drum roll please)....






badumbadumbadummm....






Believe me, this is epic.









Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I can't imagine cleaning that kid up...oh, wait..that's why I have a dog :)

    ReplyDelete