- My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is I suppose it's graduating college and nabbing a career in my chosen field (which I love).
- My favorite place to sit in my house (depending on my mood), is either my bed or the couch. If the dog's being good and is on the couch, then so am I. (sitting on the couch, that is. Although, I do try to be good at all times).
- My fashion philosophy is I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch.
- Something every girl should have is a best friend, for when life gets...well...you know.
- If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... Way too many things to list. At my friend, Erin's, bridal shower, i won a game for having the most 'crap' in my purse. But if you need, say, a bobby pin, a safety pin, or some ibuprofen, you know where to find it!
- My favorite music right now is mainly anything happy, sunny, beachy, upbeat. Anything to keep the Winter drearies that keep invading my brain, away!
- My favorite part of my body is umm....hmm....probably my shoulders. We have a love/hate relationship. I knock them for looking like "man shoulders", but it just means they're strong and capable and I like the way they look in a tank top :).
|(I couldn't help it. I've often thought pretty much the same thing.)