Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Most Annoying Women

This past weekend, I reviewed Jillian Micheals. I posted on Facebook that she is on the top of my "most annoying women" list and got some flack for it in the way of, "Sarah Palin and Nancy Grace are worse." While I don't disagree with that, I don't watch or hear about either one all that often, so they don't even make my cut.

I put some thought into it, and came up with a list of (famous) women who do make my list. Yes, there are some un-famous women I'd put on here, but for the purposes of this blog, I'll stick to famous women. These are in no specific order, as they are all pretty equally irksome.



Jillian Michaels

DUH! And, again, if you want to know why, go here.












Racheal Ray

Her voice, her cutesy little sayings, her persistent peppiness...she is the equivalent of nails on the chalkboard to me.










Kelly Ripa


Along with Rachael Ray, I find just about everything about her aggravating.










Kate Gosselin


I mean, come on, who wouldn't put her on their list?










Joan Rivers


Does she ever wonder what she'd look like sans-plastic? And also, the voice. Ugh.









Janice Dickinson


I don't even know. Just eww.








Spencer and Heidi Pratt "Speidi"


Most annoying couple award? *Ding ding ding* He's an egotistical jerk and she's a naive ditz. If nothing else, I guess they're perfect for each other. (If you've ever seen The Hills, you get it. And yes, I watched it. It was like a televised train-wreck. I couldn't look away.)




Who's on YOUR list?

No comments:

Post a Comment