Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fill-in-the-blanks Friday....belated


The reason I missed the real Fill-in-the-blank FRIDAY is because I was at the....wait for it....BEACH this weekend! I went to the outer banks with a couple friends from college and a few of their friends that I'd never met before. It was a great time. But, alas, all good things must come to an end and real life was waiting for me to return. And so, here we go...
  1. The best deal I've ever gotten is  Well, I don't know if it's the BEST deal I've ever gotten, but this weekend I got a dress at the outlets that was on SALE for $60.00...on clearance for $15.00!
  2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Stacey and Clinton, Tim Gunn, Kenny Chesney, Bob Harper, Jennifer Garner....and lots of others, but can I get them all at seperate dinner parties?
  3. Something that inspires me is spending a day with my best friend, or in a new city, or great designs others have done, or a great book, or an awesome color, or a day at the beach, or a cloudless blue sky, or playing with a puppy...etc etc, times a million bajillion.
  4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with sour. No question!
  5. I dream about all sorts of crazy things at night and, well, I guess the same during the day, but daydreams tend to be more funner (yes, funner. It's totally a word.)
  6. My weekend will be spent  with my dad (who is coming to visit again..woohoo!), and friends, and at the outlet mall with the girls. To say that I'm excited is a gross understatement.
  7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be  FRIENDS on DVD! Ten seasons of wonderfulness.

(courtesy of thelittlethingswedo)



Random photo:
in heaven.


















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment