Monday, March 28, 2011

Dear Mr. Groundhog: I demand a recount


I'm officially convinced that Mother Nature needs Prozac. Or chocolate. Or perhaps a little lovin'.

A week ago we had 80 degree weather. I was walking to my car from kickboxing last week in shorts and a tank top. This morning I had frost on my windshield and currently ice is falling from the sky.










  
Duuuuude!
My Summer heart is hurting. My flip flops are looking at me from their place in my closet with those sad eyes. I have flowers to buy and I want to wash the Jeep! I'm ready to dropkick Ms. Nature. Seriously.

SERIOUSLY!



...and end rant.



So, I think (along with Mother Nature), I've gone off the deep end. I went to the outlet mall this weekend with Amanda and Erin. One of the stores at the outlet mall is Coach.





 Say "hello" to my new work bag. (*ahem* 80% off!)


















 AND my new Winter purse (ALSO 80% off!)











I'm still feeling a little crazed. I also bought a few items of clothing and some other small items that have been on my wish list for a while. My work award money couldn't have come at a better time, and I hope my mom is glad to know I actually did spend it on things for me! I'll share some of the other items a little later.




Monday's random photo:


It occurred to me last week that jelly bean season is fast approaching and it is officially the only candy I have any interest in consuming for Easter.

Sugar highs, here I come!








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good luck :)

    Oh dear. I LOVE Coach. Way too much. And you got some super cute purses! YAY for Coach outlets! Totally worth the splurge!

    And yes, I couldn't agree more - I NEED warm weather!!

    ReplyDelete